Experience the MirageDrive 180 like never before with all new Kick-Up Turbo Fins. Logs, kelp? No problem. Our patented Kick-Up Fins “kick back” when contact is made with under water obstacles. Keep a half-dozen rods rigged and ready in the four standard horizontal and two molded-in rod holders for the ultimate kayak fishing adventure. Confidently stand and fire cast after cast. The elevated Vantage ST seat makes it easy to move around the boat. Now includes a retractable skeg for improved course-keeping, as well as the innovative Hobie H-Rail for superior flexibility in accessory rigging.
- Equipped with the powerful Hobie Mirage Drive 180 + Turbo Kick Up Fins
- Vantage Seating provides the ultimate comfort control with 4-way adjustability and Boa lumbar support
- 2 vertical rod holders, 4 horizontal rod holders; Two Piece Paddle and T-Handle
- Rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system, large front hatch, and under-seat tackle storage
- Fishfinder installation is a breeze due to built-in Lowrance transducer mount and pre-installed cable plugs